 Dear LEGO / 83
Re: Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 04:05:18 GMT

Dear Lego,

Please pay attention to Matt Bates. His site has probably generated you
100,000 USD worth of Train sales because of heightened awareness of the
line and what is possible, so you owe him.

My 9 year old designs better trains than some of your recent stuff. I
know you'll never design stuff that will make me happy, because I like
modern US prototype stuff, and that is BIG, and thus not likely to be
done by you. But you can certainly do better. Go look at 7740, 7725, or
4558 to remember how to do it right.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.