 Dear LEGO / 597 (-20)
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

This is the coolest thing I have ever read... |:-> (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

PPS. Are the train windows in the FUTBOL buses and the ressurection of Castle the result of reading our online wishes, or just coincidence? :) :) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Are you hiring? If you start offering bulk sales i'll need to find a new "Job", so it might as well be with you guys! (For those that don't know, I currently make my money parting out lego sets on the auction sites.) Troy Brad Justus (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

33rdly, I'd like to say a HUGE hello and welcome! Christmas has come early this year!! I am finding it hard to be composed.. words which describe me are: exited, happy, amazed, hopeful, joyful, inspired, gladdened, and I'm not too ashamed to admit, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Brad, Awesome, simply AWESOME ! (...) Sounds like S@H is going to be migrating into this new structure, yes ? (...) The brick & most everything else that goes with it. (...) o Missing that 'last copy' of a classic set that the store had on the shelf (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Greetings, Brad, and welcome to LUGNET! What I love about Lego is the freedom to create. What I hate is the lack of available resources for materials, not only bricks, but also instructions/plans. What I'd most like to see? I'd like to see Lego make (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

I won't be the first to say welcome, and I won't be the last... but I have to say it! This is great. My one wish? Let me put my money where my mouth is. I've shot off about how your sites can be improved in the past. Put me (and the firm I work for) (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) I concur. Greeks and/or romans, with roman soldiers etc. Just imagine lego doing the greek gods. a lego zuse (how do you spell it?) with a bolt of lightning. mabie a lego minotaur. how about some disvoery of australia type stuff like the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Yes!!!!!!!.........I'm glad to see TLC taking this step.....I suggest making a Train/Model Team doors and windows pack, AFOL's and some KABOBs have been ranting about that for years. Bulk ordering of bricks would REALLY help us out (Many a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) [snip] (...) Hurra, Hurra, Hurra!!! My 2c... Get twice the sorting, packing and shipment structure you have in mind. It's gonna rain orders. I am ready to do my part <grin>. Thank you (and TLC etc) DaveG (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

hi, brad! what overwhelmingly great news you've brought us!! ed's words sum up my reaction/ feedback as well... except where you can give ed a job in your new york staff; hire me as a designer! later ~ craig~ (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Welcome Brad. With LUGnet's policy of verifying e-mail addresses, and the fact that you have a lego.com address, I'm going to assume that this isn't some incredibly cruel hoax. (...) *drool* Train windows, please. Lots and lots of train (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Sounds good, but in advance you should be warned that being the direct contact for Lego, you will probably get sent some angry, nasty, and otherwise distasteful stuff. While most people do keep a sense of decency about network communications, there (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Now, after reading your post 5 times, I have my jaw back in place. This is incredible news. You have no idea how many people appreciate this. For us AFOLs that have been posting to RTL for years and now LUGNET, this is a miracle come true. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Hi Brad, Welcome to our little discussion group. Make yourself comfortable and stay awhile! Build On! John Matthews Brad Justus <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:FMHtE5.Kp2@lugnet.com... (...) those of (...) day. (...) set, (...) some (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) =o0 Wow! Very cool, indeed! Great news -- just wonderful -- not unlike Xmas morning at age 7! Even though I suspect such a greeting here must have been long planned, I cannot help but feel that my earlier message on "Proof of TLG's Concern for (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Glad you like it;-) I was feeling (understandably) rather giddy at the time... -John (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) ...lots of cool stuff, including limited bulk sales, snipped... Wow! Hmm. No, its not 04/01. Hmm. Still breathing. (...) It might be true! Great news, and of course, welcome! John "you have how many unopened sets?" Boreczky johnb@pal.xerox.com (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

John, You are sentenced to walk barefoot over a football field covered in 2x2 bricks piled 6 inches deep for that pun! (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Yay! me like Lego bricks. I buy liberally from all the themes and my only rant is- "How come no Storm Troopers for two whole years?" Chris (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact