 Dear LEGO / 5582 (-5)
  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) That's all true, but the underlying fact is that they still sell more total volume to the EU than they do to all of North America, and between the US and Canada there is more geographical area involved. In other words, even though distribution (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jan-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) You are right. For example, S@H doesn't ship to the Czech Republic. (Is it a bureaucratical issue? Is it a trade-off for lower taxes?) The prices also differ among countries. (17 years ago, 6-Jan-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) Well, yes... that's why I called it the biggest market. (...) IIRC, LEGO regards the various EU countries as seperate markets. It certainly has different distribution strategies between them. But I could be wrong. Cheers Richie Dulin (Please (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jan-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) Is it? I knew it couldn't possibly be ABS (due to the fact that natural ABS has a translucent milky-beige color, and clear ABS is supposed to be EXPENSIVE), but I'd always thought it was acrylic due to how easily the transparent parts used to (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) Remember that they were originally planning to move production to China. Reportedly there were two main considerations with abandoning that idea. The first was that there was an intense backlash concerning quality issues (which would only have (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact