 Dear LEGO / 5542
  Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time.

(...) I don't know how I feel about including a decapitated woman's head in every LEGO set. Doesn't seem to send the right message about gender equality. -Lenny (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time.

(...) LOL! You reveal your own ABS sexism by assuming that the woman would have to be decapitated! Why not yank off the man's head instead? Or why not include a headless body with the pair of heads alongside? Dave! (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)