 Dear LEGO / 5360
Re: Vikings in North America... Please?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 03:02:15 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Steve Chapple wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Avery Christy wrote:
I can guess that the Lego Group has probably heard the old rant by
now of Adult Fans of Lego and Adult Lego Enthusiasts who would love
very much so to partake of the new Viking Lego line here in North America.

Don't know about the USA, but we have the Viking sets in Canada...

SRC     LUGNet #765
StRuCtures™  Bricksmith™
http://SRC.NorthComp.com

I've bought three Vikings sets so far, here in upstate NY at TRU.

JB