 Dear LEGO / 5357
  I want LEGOLD

(...) There's basically only three things I buy - with my discretionary income - DVDs, LEGO, and Gold(&Silver), so these gold LEGO bricks are a hit with me. I would however like to request/suggest that TLC partner with the Royal Canadian (or a (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I want LEGOLD

(...) If you are really interested in something like this, I recommend taking a look at some third-party custom-created castings. A talented member of BZPower, Flintsmith, has created some amazing collectibles in metal and precious metal (see (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: I want LEGOLD

They have definately made bricks and figs in silver before. I have seen them in LEGO brand shops (on chains as jewellery) A friend has a silver modulex brick on a chain too :) not sure if they have ever done the same in gold (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I want LEGOLD

(...) While custom work is nice, I'd prefer something from TLC (like the masks). I realize my idea above is not practical, but it sure would be nice... SRC LUGNet #765 StRuCtures™ Bricksmith™ (URL) (19 years ago, 23-Jan-06, to lugnet.dear-lego)