 Dear LEGO / 5267
  Technic Designers?

I've been chatting away with a pal of mine, and we were remarking on the status of Technic in general in the Lego community. Most seem to say something to the jist of, "Technic was always too expensive... I don't understand technic... I don't build (...) (19 years ago, 25-May-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Technic Designers?

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mark Neumann wrote: SNIP good points (...) I absolutely agree. the Technic basic sets of yesteryear were GREAT for this type of bulk, open-ended creativity. For me, these 3 sets are my technic designer sets: (3 URLs) The yellow (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)