 Dear LEGO / 5204
  More color specific selection packs please

It was clearly possible for TLC to make old greys and old brown variety packs to help bridge the color change transition. I bought what I felt was more than my fair share of these packs but the supply didn't run out too quickly, so I don't feel (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)