 Dear LEGO / 52
    Re: Theme Suggestion —Tom Stangl
   That's OK, the second I saw penguins, I KNEW if they released it, they'd have to have a minifig pack with penguins in it to satisfy all the computer geeks that would want one ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Theme Suggestion —Chris Moseley
    Tom Stangl wrote in message <366C602D.9074DCDF@n...pe.com>... (...) Perhaps TLG is subtle beyond our dreams, or maybe they have secret supporters of Linux on board? Moz (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)