 Dear LEGO / 508
  Re: Three Cheers

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:[...] (...) [...] (...) May the LEGO Company see my smile and accept my enthusiastic handshake. Nearly 30 years have passed, but... I grew up to find my fav toy company still selling to my age group. For (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Three Cheers

(...) HAH! Tell that to those AFOLs who don't have Mindstorms, and want to build models shown in the Lego books, or seen at any of the Legolands. Sorry, my cynical side showing again - I won't be able to "play with the same toys" they "get to play (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)