 Dear LEGO / 5057 (-5)
  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

In lugnet.color, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Then not to point this out, but when people sign 'petitions', they are usually under the impression that the petition they sign is the one that is going to be received. By (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) I was just starting to acumulate old brown bricks too! I sign! Daniel Warren (23), Canada, $2500 - $3000 since '03 (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) Thanks for this input, Kelly! Of course the authors of the letter had not the intention to speak for all AFOLs. This is in fact a (minor) mistranslation. It will be fixed before the letter is handed out to Jan. Kind Regards, Ben (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) * snip * A couple of quick observations, if you don't mind. 1. Capitalize the "we" in the first paragraph. 2. No need to define the AFOL acronym if it isn't used in the remaining body of the letter. Leave the Adult Fans of LEGO as a complete (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) I DO NOT agree with this letter. Ross Crawford, 40, budget au$2500+ before 2004, about the same in 2004. And will probably increase in 2005 with the new Technic releases. (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact