 Dear LEGO / 5023
  Standard LEGO RCX firmware

Dear LEGO, I understand that ROBOLAB, which is sold directly by LEGO, includes a version of the RCX firmware which has not been made available as part of a Mindstorms SDK or as part of the RIS 2.0 software nor has it been made available to the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Standard LEGO RCX firmware

(...) I've forwarded this request on. With the holidays coming up quickly, it may take a bit to get a response. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)