 Dear LEGO / 500
  Res-Q-fan-attic

A year or more ago, when the Res-Q line popped up at local toy shops, I went bonkers! My favorite colors (black & yellow bricks with dark blue windows!!) suddenly combined to finally (Now the police/firemen can sleep easy. On the streets and in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Res-Q-fan-attic

(...) Yes, this line is one of my recent Town fav's having picked up multiple copies of Aerial Recovery and Emergency Response Center. And the minifigs look really cool under a black light! To me they look more like astronauts in their in- cabin (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)