 Dear LEGO / 4912 (-5)
  dear lego, please release instructions for set 1526

I would like to see lego release a copy (e.g. scanned and placed on bricshelf) of the classic space set 1526. (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  KKII vs. Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light

I hope this won't make too much noise. Just a few thoughts I had... In 1987 there was a cartoon series on TV - knowen as 'Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light'. The series wasn't that a big succsess and only survived one season and I'm not sure (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  click hinges

Hello, in contrary to the popular saying 'don't fix it if it ain't broken', you've broken quite a few parts severely. I've just built 10151 Hot Rod re-release. The trunk doors are _tragic_, they keep falling off, because of 44568+44571 parts. (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Copyright question

(...) Hey, I got your attention... :-P (...) So where should I sent my comments about the book? I used you Bricks on the Brain address last time. Don't worry, these are serious comments on some of the chapters. (...) I'd love to, but I need to get (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.publish)

  Re: wishin' on a BIG star

Stuff I want to see: Better variety of Transparent Fluro Orange and especially Transparent Dark Blue elements. More parts similar to the 1 x 1 with studs on all sides. (great for SNOT) More/Better windscreens (with angled edges instead of those (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact