 Dear LEGO / 4887 (-5)
  Re: Authorized Lego retailers

(...) Is this a question for Jake at BrickFest this weekend? JB (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Authorized Lego retailers

In lugnet.dear-lego, Gordon Thomas wrote: SNIP (...) The simple answer (probably) is that they do not purchase LEGO directly from TLC, they purchase through a distributor like Marz (Marz dropped the line). The distributor prices are only worthwhile (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Authorized Lego retailers

I am always looking for new places to purchase lego and came across the site www.theblockshop.com the other day. This site interested me mainly because according to the site, they are located around 30 miles from where I live and the fact that they (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Missing log bricks in set 4508

Has anyone else on LUGNET built the new Designer set #4508, "Titan XP"? I built the giant robot, and it calls for four black 1x2 log bricks - but mine didn't contain any! Has anyone else experienced this? There's no inventory on Peeron, and I (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Lego Stores

Thanks for the detailed reply Scott! The problem is I am flying into Philadelphia and I am not sure which other places I will head to, atleast not yet. It will most definitely be NJ and NY. I guess it was convenience of having the information in one (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact