 Dear LEGO / 4877
  Re: New Lego Stores

(...) Ram, First, just click on the "United States" on the left of the screen, and you'll get all the stores in the US...and the stores are listed alphabetically by state... Granted, the text on the right says "coming soon to Solomon Pond Mall, (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Lego Stores

Thanks for the detailed reply Scott! The problem is I am flying into Philadelphia and I am not sure which other places I will head to, atleast not yet. It will most definitely be NJ and NY. I guess it was convenience of having the information in one (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)