 Dear LEGO / 4864
    Buckets on the Brain —Anthony Sava
   If this issue has already been addressed, then please forgive me. I've searched the Lugnet set database but could not find the answer to my question. I realize that this issue could EASILY be addressed by simply buying one of the sets in question, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.color, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Buckets on the Brain —Steven D. Weiser
     (...) When the bucket was stamped/molded. Many companies use them. (...) It is indeed the new colors. (...) All discontinued. But still massive amounts to be found. None have been repackaged or renumbered as far as I know. Besides if they were, I (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

        Re: Buckets on the Brain —Scott Lyttle
   (...) If the grid is molded onto the bucket, then there's a high probability that it's the date of manufacture of the bucket, not the packaging of the container. That's more for ISO 9000 and quality issue so they can track any problems. If there's a (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.color, FTX)