 Dear LEGO / 4815
    Re: Knights' KingdomT is ugly. —Bryan Kinkel
   My local Toys R Us just received the Knights' Kingdom sets. I'm really on the fence about purchasing these. For one thing, the smallest set is $8.99. Seems a lot for two figures and a horse. But I believe the price points have been discussed (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Knights' KingdomT is ugly. —Jake McKee
   (...) So what follows is my own personal take on the KK sets. Just because I like it, doesn't mean I'm lying :) Please don't call me a marketing schlub! :) When I first saw pictures of the line, I wasn't much of a fan. They weren't on the top of my (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)