 Dear LEGO / 481
    Re: High praise for TLG after seeing 4288 bucket for first time —Allan Bedford
    (...) This (...) already (...) Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in article (...) Thanks for the very kind offer. I have several already, in both green and silver. :) I was really thinking of the kid who gets this bucket and doesn't yet have (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: High praise for TLG after seeing 4288 bucket for first time —Ray Sanders
   They actually did that a few years ago. The FreeStyle 'big red bucket' 4128 came with a dark gray brick seperator. This bucket has several macaroni bricks, two yellow baseplates, six of the large fence pieces and some other interesting parts. Oh, it (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)