 Dear LEGO / 4784
  Re: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items

(...) 1. I thought about the PAB. If it were PAB, then we would all know about it and a whole lot of other AFOLs would be doing the same thing. 2. Tent sales would probably mean that they would have to buy whole sets and there's no evidence of them (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items

(...) I can't speak for the individual case cos I don't know, but I do know certain things like shileds have turned up at PaB. I do know someone who found stormtroopers in the PaB and brought them all. Could be an answer. (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items

(...) Well, some special items in very limited supply has from time to time suddenly been available at PAB in Legoland Billund. And if you come there often enough, not many other AFOL's might get to know about it, before it is too late. Martin (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)