 Dear LEGO / 4769
    ummmm, Limit of 5???? (Re: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items) —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) YES! Spotlighted! What this person doing is horrible. It is amazing what greed can do to a person. How did Lego let this happen? I can see getting 15 or so with little or no problem, but OVER 100 of these things? C'mon now guys... lets have (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: ummmm, Limit of 5???? (Re: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items) —Bryan Wong
   (...) Yeah I get a bit of a disgusted reaction reading about this. I don't have much of a problem if you wish to get a large quantity (10+), for your own personal use. But getting a huge quantity, with the sole intention of taking advantage of other (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)