 Dear LEGO / 4770
Re: ummmm, Limit of 5???? (Re: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 17:18:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mark Papenfuss wrote:

   YES! Spotlighted!

What this person doing is horrible. It is amazing what greed can do to a person. How did Lego let this happen? I can see getting 15 or so with little or no problem, but OVER 100 of these things? C’mon now guys... lets have some control over your inventory. If you say there is a limit of 5 then even if a seller can get around that - having the RESPECT for Lego and having the RESPECT to let other people getting them (without having the seller RIP THEM OFF) should be there.... guess we are seeing the true side of this person.

Yeah I get a bit of a disgusted reaction reading about this. I don’t have much of a problem if you wish to get a large quantity (10+), for your own personal use. But getting a huge quantity, with the sole intention of taking advantage of other people’s lack of information to make a profit, is pretty low, in my books.

-Bryan