 Dear LEGO / 4762 (-10)
  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) I mostly agree with your post, but you omit to mention that Crunch isn't always gonna be crunch... It can be a pair of legs for another Minifig, a torso with different arms for a spec. ops. cop in your city, a head for a thief in your castle (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:HxKEsp.tHy@lugnet.com... (...) know how (...) audience (...) there (...) reacting (...) <Snip some exellent points> (...) I agree with you totally on this . I think one of the reasons the (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) Depends where you look. In Western PA, sales appear to be steady, but not overwhelming. I understand that the Power Rangers and other Bandai licenses not yet available in North America are selling quite well in Asia. But Aaron is a little (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: From the mouth of babes

"Ken Nagel" <knandjn@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HxID5M.1C8M@lugnet.com... (...) My little brother, 11, reacted in a simular way. Once he'd found out, he simply said "That's stupid." Now, instead of buying LEGOs, he had saved his money to (...) (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

well, I'm certainly glad that your company was asked by LEGO to do it's software games!! -Scott Lyttle (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!?

(...) Does that mean if I decide to dislike green beans, spinach, broccoli, they will rebel and start to like those? :) Melanie (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!?

(...) Did you consider that your dislike may be *in part* the *cause* of their taking to Bionicle? I know most kids like to go against authority in some way at some time. ROSCO (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) Great post! I completely agree. (...) Yeah, I thought the Designer sets were the best thing Lego's done in a few years. I hope they are doing well, and I hope they will create designer sets in more themes as time goes on. (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!?

(...) Darrell, You point is well taken. However, their choices of what particular sets/colors/parts they choose to like or dislike are well beyond my powers of influence. I can't stand Bionicle and they both know this, yet they both love Bionicle (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: 4755 - Knight Bus Colours

OK, I did the best I can with the pics. While I can't get the overall tint of the pics to match real life, I think they show the multiple shades well enough. I brightened them a bit to get them closer to real life, but brightened the entire pic, I (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.color)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact