 Dear LEGO / 4673
Re: World City Fire idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:24:19 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
If LEGO was to produce a World City Fire line, what would you like to see?
Keeping in mind the constraints LEGO would be enforcing on the sets...

I'd imagine they'd try to keep in line with the current look of the World City
sets (Police, Train Etc.)

I'd like to see the return of dark gray ladders (new dark grey is fine with me)
and red or silver wheel hubs.
The return of the black fire helmet would also be nice.

My dreams? A new Aerial Scope (tower ladder) part. New ladders with realistic
rails and maybe an orange tip. Trucks with flat, 6 wide windscreens.

I really could care less what the sets look like. I make my own stuff. I just
would like the related parts.

Best,
Jonathan Lopes