 Dear LEGO / 4633
    Re: The Knight Bus has arrived... but it's not all good news —William Toenjes
   (...) Greg, You missed the words "DISCLAIMER: The above is a parody. It is not true. I made it up." I shudder to think what craziness is going to be posted on April 1st :) -- Bill (TooMuchDew) "Remember, no matter where you go, there you are" "Put (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: The Knight Bus has arrived... but it's not all good news —Gregory Muri
   Yes, you are right, I didn't catch that part. I guess it was so realistic I did want or need to read any more. :) Still, I think you really have something here. Seems a lot more logical explanation to me than what has been officially provided so (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)