 Dear LEGO / 4632
  Re: The Knight Bus has arrived... but it's not all good news

I wonder how much it costs them to assemble a focus group that will say a quality reduction is exactly what they would buy! This is absolutely ridiculous. There are so many different colors in the Lego color pallete that it is absurd to think that (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Knight Bus has arrived... but it's not all good news

you missed the (...) bit diddnt you ;) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Knight Bus has arrived... but it's not all good news

(...) Greg, You missed the words "DISCLAIMER: The above is a parody. It is not true. I made it up." I shudder to think what craziness is going to be posted on April 1st :) -- Bill (TooMuchDew) "Remember, no matter where you go, there you are" "Put (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Knight Bus has arrived... but it's not all good news

Yes, you are right, I didn't catch that part. I guess it was so realistic I did want or need to read any more. :) Still, I think you really have something here. Seems a lot more logical explanation to me than what has been officially provided so (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)