 Dear LEGO / 4611
    Re: repeat of set? —Martin Bruun
   (...) But, 7212 is not a new set, it came out at about the same time as 4098. They are very similar, but 7212 was originally an airline exclusive. The previous airline exclusives, have AFAIK all been smaller sets so there must be some reason for (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: repeat of set? —Jeff Szklennik
     (...) oh, thanks! I didn't know it was an exclusive, I just saw it in the USA shop at home catalog & the recent official pictures releases & wondered what was going on. again, thanks! Jeff (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: repeat of set? —Ronald Borchert
   (...) Hi, as you remarked, the color cheme seems to be inverted in both sets. However, by checking peeron the inventories of both sets are quiet different, too. And #7012 has 70 pieces less than #4098. But what i would be interested in is if the box (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)