 Dear LEGO / 4587 (-5)
  Re: New Technic crane

In lugnet.dear-lego, David Koudys wrote: Why would anyone willingly visit a place where they know they're going (...) What are the chances that they will listen in the future? The haven't listened one bit until now. It took them a major loss to (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Technic crane

What a suprise Orion. Steven is right in line here. Lego in no way will respond to politeness. The only thing they will respond to is a reduction in sales, PERIOD. The more people that refuse to buy the 2004 sets the better! Greg "Orion Pobursky" (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Technic crane

(...) < <snip> Amen. I agree 100%. -Orion (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Technic crane

(...) <snip> As an aside, ever since I saw Chris's battle'bot at Live 1, I have had the utmost respect for the Bionicle claw. Wow, that was fun to watch. Dave K (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New Technic crane

(...) And if you have a grievance against someone, I will reiterate--a politely and non-accusatory response is a better way of working towards an amicable solution for all parties involved, than a rant. Ranting does have its place in the world, but (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact