 Dear LEGO / 4567 (-5)
  Re: Blue 32 x 32 Baseplate Discontinued... nooo...ooo!

(...) No, because... (...) ...it does. There are many Europe-only sets that will not show up when you choose the US as your country - you'll get Not Available. So if they are pretty much permanently out of stock of something for the US, they CAN (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Blue 32 x 32 Baseplate Discontinued... nooo...ooo!

(...) I think this happens because the item is NOT sold out all over the world. Remember that by setting your shipping location, you get different Shop At Home websites--North America, Europe, Australia, etc. They are NOT actually different (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Blue 32 x 32 Baseplate Discontinued... nooo...ooo!

(...) Hi there, I just got the new January - May catalogue her in Denmark. And set# 4856 Doc Ock's Hideout does indeed have a blue baseplate. Kecia (21 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New colors - an alternative - BULK TUBS for Grays etc.

Snippage (...) I was thinking the same thing the other day. A bulk castle tub with arches, windows, knights, horses ect. And lots of bulk grey brick of all sizes. I'm not even really into castle and I would buy several. So would everyone else. They (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New colors - an alternative - BULK TUBS for Grays etc.

(...) This is a good suggestion, and one that has been made a few times on LUGnet. I think AFOLs are more enthusiastic about the possibility than LEGO is about making it available. (...) Are you talking about buying marked-down damaged sets from (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact