 Dear LEGO / 4555
    New colors - an alternative - BULK TUBS for Grays etc. —John Heins
   Replacing colors, dumb move. Creating a great market for grays on eBay and such (which TLC makes NO money from.....). How about another possibility that might mollify people. Treat the new colors as "new" colors BUT continue to make the old (and (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: New colors - an alternative - BULK TUBS for Grays etc. —James Wilson
     (...) This is a good suggestion, and one that has been made a few times on LUGnet. I think AFOLs are more enthusiastic about the possibility than LEGO is about making it available. (...) Are you talking about buying marked-down damaged sets from (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

        Re: New colors - an alternative - BULK TUBS for Grays etc. —Mike Kollross
   Snippage (...) I was thinking the same thing the other day. A bulk castle tub with arches, windows, knights, horses ect. And lots of bulk grey brick of all sizes. I'm not even really into castle and I would buy several. So would everyone else. They (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)