 Dear LEGO / 4482 (-5)
  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

If you dare, write to them!!!! As I have seen, petition runs here on LUGNET. Many peole are thrilled some way. There is also feeling of betrayal and some craving that TLG doesn't listen to AFOL's alhough it's 5% of the market. If you dare, spend 80 (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Recycled Lego

(...) WHICH grey genius ? READ the thread. (...) In lugnet.general, Adrian Egli wrote: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Recycled Lego

Well if you actually READ the article, it is clear that they mold whatever they wish, as the granules are used in the standard process. And the colors are grey and black. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego now making Mega Bloks colors (was Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match...)

(...) That was my initial thought on seeing the new dark gray, too. Now it won't be so obvious when Lego and Mega Bloks are blended together in a MOC. :-P Mark (ducks) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: New colors and other info

My concern is more with brown going away. Brown was a neglected color. For years, Lego did not make a 1x4 brick in this color, and hasn't made a full set of brown bricks available in a bucket or bulk pack. It was impossible to get the right slopes (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact