 Dear LEGO / 4354
4353  |  4355
Subject:
clutch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:26:14 GMT

hi all

some time ago we were talking about clutches
i think there is very simple idea to make clutch
of course TLC should do it :))

i'll explain it
we can use this http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4185
or this http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2958

all TLC sould do is the rubber part
which could look like this http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pixsrv/Ideas/Clutch/clutch01.jpg
or like this http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pixsrv/Ideas/Clutch/clutch02.jpg

i think the first one could have the whole in the center which sould correspond with the 2958 rim
and the second part should have studs (whole rubber) which should correspond to holes in the 4185

clutching would work on friction of rubber
for the bigger models we should have second version :)

what do you think

pixel