 Dear LEGO / 4337 (-5)
  Re: Dear lego, thanks for the technic accessories...

(...) There is atleast one wheel pack avalible, 5219. (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dear lego, thanks for the technic accessories...

(...) Yes I see that the set has quiet a few very good parts. The names are so confusing. When I saw that it said wheels, I was thinking of wheels used for cars and machines not gears. It could have just be named Technic Gears. Same with Technic (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dear lego, thanks for the technic accessories...

(...) Yes, there is actually an acessory set 10076 with a selection af technic gears. The inventory is available at Peeron. I bought it in Legoland Billund some months ago and it surprises me, that it is not yet available at S&H. I don't know (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dear lego, thanks for the technic accessories...

(...) I think there is a set that either has various gears or a car gearbox. I'm not sure. It should be number 10076. This could also be a wheel set. I know at www.brickset.com it says it was a promotion from Brick Shop at Legoland Billund but that (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Dear lego, thanks for the technic accessories...

I like the new technic accessory sets (like the beams, bushes etc) However, there are 5 sets that (IMHO) are missing: 1.a set with gears of various kinds 2.a gearbox set (with parts like in the 8448 supercar and 8466 4x4 off roader) 3.a steering set (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact