 Dear LEGO / 4337 (-10)
  Re: Dear lego, thanks for the technic accessories...

(...) There is atleast one wheel pack avalible, 5219. (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dear lego, thanks for the technic accessories...

(...) Yes I see that the set has quiet a few very good parts. The names are so confusing. When I saw that it said wheels, I was thinking of wheels used for cars and machines not gears. It could have just be named Technic Gears. Same with Technic (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dear lego, thanks for the technic accessories...

(...) Yes, there is actually an acessory set 10076 with a selection af technic gears. The inventory is available at Peeron. I bought it in Legoland Billund some months ago and it surprises me, that it is not yet available at S&H. I don't know (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dear lego, thanks for the technic accessories...

(...) I think there is a set that either has various gears or a car gearbox. I'm not sure. It should be number 10076. This could also be a wheel set. I know at www.brickset.com it says it was a promotion from Brick Shop at Legoland Billund but that (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Dear lego, thanks for the technic accessories...

I like the new technic accessory sets (like the beams, bushes etc) However, there are 5 sets that (IMHO) are missing: 1.a set with gears of various kinds 2.a gearbox set (with parts like in the 8448 supercar and 8466 4x4 off roader) 3.a steering set (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 10123 Cloud City

(...) An interesting side note here is that LEGO has made minifigs with the "correct" color for other humanoid characters from Star Wars, such as Bib Fortuna, Gammorean Guards and ofcours Yoda. Why would "real" humans be treated any diffrent ;) Any (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: West Coast Brick Fest - concerns and hopes

(...) critical stage in our cohesion. All of us are starting to realize more and more that we play an important role. A role that if we choose to take, can have positive effects to our hobby, nay, way of life! LOL! What, the Windmill, "doesn't want (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: East West Coast, Southern and NW Brick Fest Cons - concerns and hopes

(...) Hey ya, that's the idea! Assuming we could ever get there, beacuse in the years to come it would be a great thing. But no so much as to...and I quote what was so well put before, " We don't want to risk insignifigance through Dillusion..." (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: 10123 Cloud City

(...) I'd say that that's a pretty good guess. Unfortunately, far from solving or eliminating the problem, it makes it worse. In effect, LEGO is saying "we'll only deal with the issue of 'race' when it's forced upon us, and even then we'll only deal (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 10123 Cloud City

(...) I bet the answer lies in the fact that this is a LEGO Direct set and not a normal LEGO release. Because of that they can 'ignore' the whole issue of established policy. That is my guess anyway. Personally I belive that if they were going to (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact