 Dear LEGO / 4322
    I have good things to say and bad things... —Jonathan Wilson
   The good thing is that lego is making all these way cool new sets (like the train level crossing and that lunar lander mentioned in .space) The bad thing is that they make us wait for months before we can buy it :( :( :( :( :( The other bad thing is (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: I have good things to say and bad things... —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Hmmm...that is bad! Actually, what I think is worse is knowing there is really cool stuff on the way, and seeing old crap still on the shelf because the store thinks that they want to sell the old stuff first. Though, on the bright side, there (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)