 Dear LEGO / 4302
    Re: You're doin good, folks. —William R. Ward
   (...) Probably because LEGO's internal name for the new line was "Make & Create" and that was what they called it at BricksWest this year. (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: You're doin good, folks. —David Laswell
   (...) Ah, I think I see what's going on now. I'd never actually looked at the table of contents in my 2003 Product book, but all four groups (Creator, Designer, Advanced Designer, & Inventor) are all included under the Make & Creat uber-theme. I (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)