 Dear LEGO / 4289
Re: Ad email from Shop at home... a little confused
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 04:32:47 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Kevin Wilson writes:
I just received email from S@H beginning..

"Hi Kevin, Be jewelled...be dazzled...be a CLIKITS™ Girl!  "

What are they thinking? Did *every* s@H customer  or Lego Club member get
this? Or am I just especially honored? :-)

Nope, it's not just you, they want me to have a sex change operation too. :)

James