 Dear LEGO / 4258
    Lego shop —Ronald Vallenduuk
   Dear Lego, having seen the Lego Shop in Köln (Cologne) I just have to ask you: PLEASE open a similar shop in Holland! Amsterdam, Den Haag, Utrecht, just give us a shop like that! Or even better, make it a cross between the Lego shop in Köln (in (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Lego shop —Bert Giesen
   Dug, just to support you, you're not the only one who wants this. Bert PS I would also love to work for them in such a shop, so I'm queueing the line, who follows? "Duq" <lugnetpost@skipthis...tmfweb.nl> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)