 Dear LEGO / 423
Re: hub caps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 21:47:26 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Gary R. Istok writes:
That is some of the new colors are nicely muted.  I especially like the tan • color.
It is a much more sympathetic color to build in than the bright ones.

Yeah, but there's not much of it out there.  I had to buy a whole bunch
seperately to get the bits I need, and I *still* don't have enough.  Argh!

The obvious solution:

Dear Lego,
Give us the Star Wars bucket! Please! With lots of dark grey and tan and
stuff! If you don't think enough people will buy it, throw in a rare, yet
generic  Imperial Guard minifig or something. Plenty of people will go for
that,
and then go back for duplicates. Collectors are crazy that way.

If you don't think that's enough to make a decent profit, then just sell them
through your Shop at Home service.

Failing that, please at least let us buy bricks and plates in tan, grey, and
dark grey through Shop at Home.

Thank you.

Josh Spaulding
http://members.tripod.com/~josh_spaulding/