 Dear LEGO / 4193
Re: Pre- Classic Space diversifies...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:24:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
It would really be wonderful if TLC re-released the poolside paradise set..
that would help.  I appreciate the offer.  You need to sell your a.c.e.r. as
a kit... I'd be all about some of that... hmmmm... pre classic space mecha....

I keep hoping for that re-release...the Pizza to Go thing doesn't offer much
for the rocket-loving crowd I'm afraid.  I still consider most of my stuff
so ramshackle that it's not worth even trying to slog as a creator set.
Maybe some day..

Pre-classic mecha eh?  Hmmm.....

Oh no pressure there.. thanks :-D

GoGoGo!