 Dear LEGO / 4192 (-20)
  Re: Pre- Classic Space diversifies...

(...) thanksthanksthanksthanks. (...) It would really be wonderful if TLC re-released the poolside paradise set.. that would help. I appreciate the offer. You need to sell your a.c.e.r. as a kit... I'd be all about some of that... hmmmm... pre (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Pre- Classic Space diversifies...

Loveitloveitloveitloveit. You should SERIOUSLY consider selling some kits Chris. I know the Paradisa bubbledomes (and the hallmark of the line) are a rare commodity, but if they could be replaced with somthing more common, it would definately make (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Female Technic figs

(...) Thanks, that's the page I had in my memory. /Tobbe (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Female Technic figs

(...) Cool, thanks! (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Female Technic figs

Here's an example: (URL) Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H97Hq3.1Ms@lugnet.com... (...) am (...) Female (...) Scala but (...) heads (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Female Technic figs

(...) Some ppl. put female heads on their Technic figs, I think it was from Scala but don't trust me on that. There is (or was) a LEGO line featuring female heads that fit on the Technic figs. X-post to lugnet.technic in hope of better minds then (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Female Technic figs

Dear Lego, Even though I am a huge Lego Technic fanatic, owning about 25-30 sets, I am disappointed that there are currently no female Technic figs at all. Female minifigs have become more and more common and varied but Technic figs are still ALL (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: the perfect way to sell lego trains

(...) Harvey, I certainly can't argue with that!! You're quite correct. Maybe I was seeing the situation from the wrong perspective (sales out the door rather than quality on the hobby table), but when quality is mentioned as a top priority, as it (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: the perfect way to sell lego trains

(...) <snip> It has been my experience that the 'complete working sets around Christmas time' are just exactly that. And when New Years Day rolls around, the train ends up in the trash because of it being so cheaply built. (a little golden (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: the perfect way to sell lego trains

I'm sorry, I disagree. This might work well for the railroad enthusiast who is already familiar with such a system, but the average consumer would expect a "take it out of the box and it works" mentality. This is why we see so many complete working (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Raves for Lego Basketball

(...) Mark - I just finished checking out your review of the NBA theme and as always I enjoyed my visit to the Land of Bricks. You continue to do a great job with the topics you choose to focus on and the presentations you come up with. I've always (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.year.2003)

  LEGO Legend #10041 European prices - MISTAKE!

(...) :-O The site says DKK 49.95, indeed... it's obviously a mistake. I'm crossposting in the hope someone from LEGO sees this. If it is not a mistake, I'll buy 10 instead of one, via Denmark :-) Pedro (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: the perfect way to sell lego trains

Before anyone reads...please take note that my comments only pertain to the US market, as I am unfamiliar with availabilty of particular sets outside the USA. Also to consider, some of the larger toy stores aren't really interested in providing all (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Happy birthday, Minifig!

(...) Yeah, I guess I was thinking that LEGO used a different mold for each torso design...but now thinking more clearly I realize that it's just different printing. I'm glad you liked it...I sure hope it comes true! -Kevin (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Happy birthday, Minifig!

(...) Hi Kevin, Your idea of a minifig pack, "special 25th anniversary edition" sounds nice. I just don't understand why you think LEGO needs older molds... the minifig has remained basically the same ever since it was launched, with minor changes (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: the perfect way to sell lego trains

lots of snipage here: (...) I think so too, Thomas starters run from $25 (basic circle w/1 engine no cars) its $40 (basic figure 8 w/1 engine 2 cars) they go way up from there (...) yep (...) I think some options here would be good... 9v train motor (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: the perfect way to sell lego trains

It is my belief that as long as LEGO® markets trains toward children, we won't see much progress being made. I too, would like the company to aim it's train line at fine hobby shops worldwide...then we should see a sharp rise in interest when the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: the perfect way to sell lego trains

snip (...) snip I disagree, as a child the only lego train set (as opposed to a single vehicle) I could ever afford was the unmotorised 7715 (URL) had a battery motor from when i was younger so used that, doesn't give you the remote control I am (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Space legends, my thoughts...

(...) Hmm. Well I think if you omit the visors then the problem I recall will be far less likely to occur, if at all. So as long as no one minds the extra-thick chin on the visor-able helmets, then that could be a solution. I am not certain they (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Space legends, my thoughts...

(...) I would omit the visors, since the originals didn't use them. Do you think it would still have that problem with no visor? --Bill. (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact