 Dear LEGO / 4182 (-10)
  Re: Raves for Lego Basketball

(...) Mark - I just finished checking out your review of the NBA theme and as always I enjoyed my visit to the Land of Bricks. You continue to do a great job with the topics you choose to focus on and the presentations you come up with. I've always (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.year.2003)

  LEGO Legend #10041 European prices - MISTAKE!

(...) :-O The site says DKK 49.95, indeed... it's obviously a mistake. I'm crossposting in the hope someone from LEGO sees this. If it is not a mistake, I'll buy 10 instead of one, via Denmark :-) Pedro (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: the perfect way to sell lego trains

Before anyone reads...please take note that my comments only pertain to the US market, as I am unfamiliar with availabilty of particular sets outside the USA. Also to consider, some of the larger toy stores aren't really interested in providing all (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Happy birthday, Minifig!

(...) Yeah, I guess I was thinking that LEGO used a different mold for each torso design...but now thinking more clearly I realize that it's just different printing. I'm glad you liked it...I sure hope it comes true! -Kevin (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Happy birthday, Minifig!

(...) Hi Kevin, Your idea of a minifig pack, "special 25th anniversary edition" sounds nice. I just don't understand why you think LEGO needs older molds... the minifig has remained basically the same ever since it was launched, with minor changes (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: the perfect way to sell lego trains

lots of snipage here: (...) I think so too, Thomas starters run from $25 (basic circle w/1 engine no cars) its $40 (basic figure 8 w/1 engine 2 cars) they go way up from there (...) yep (...) I think some options here would be good... 9v train motor (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: the perfect way to sell lego trains

It is my belief that as long as LEGO® markets trains toward children, we won't see much progress being made. I too, would like the company to aim it's train line at fine hobby shops worldwide...then we should see a sharp rise in interest when the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: the perfect way to sell lego trains

snip (...) snip I disagree, as a child the only lego train set (as opposed to a single vehicle) I could ever afford was the unmotorised 7715 (URL) had a battery motor from when i was younger so used that, doesn't give you the remote control I am (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Space legends, my thoughts...

(...) Hmm. Well I think if you omit the visors then the problem I recall will be far less likely to occur, if at all. So as long as no one minds the extra-thick chin on the visor-able helmets, then that could be a solution. I am not certain they (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Space legends, my thoughts...

(...) I would omit the visors, since the originals didn't use them. Do you think it would still have that problem with no visor? --Bill. (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact