 Dear LEGO / 4178
    Re: Happy birthday, Minifig! —Pedro Silva
   (...) Hi Kevin, Your idea of a minifig pack, "special 25th anniversary edition" sounds nice. I just don't understand why you think LEGO needs older molds... the minifig has remained basically the same ever since it was launched, with minor changes (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Happy birthday, Minifig! —Kevin McMillin
   (...) Yeah, I guess I was thinking that LEGO used a different mold for each torso design...but now thinking more clearly I realize that it's just different printing. I'm glad you liked it...I sure hope it comes true! -Kevin (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)