 Dear LEGO / 4114
Re: Expansion of Mosaic Line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:24:42 GMT

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5216

Unfortunately, it seems they are STILL OOS in the US <grrr - should have bought
more than 20 or so back when they were available.  If I KNEW they were going to
run out, I would have ordered 100+).

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Jake Rentar wrote in message ...
Right.  And that would be called the 2x2 Roof Tiles Steep Sloped Black
(100x) bulk pack currently available from http://shop.lego.com and also the
same exact pieces identified as "frame/border pieces" in the 3443 mosaic
kit.

Well, if you're going to be *exact*, the frame pieces in the mosaic kit I
got were 2x4 roof tiles, not 2x2's. Plus you get 4 concave corner pieces,
which are always useful. But you were close :)

Now if there was only some way to get 2x2 convex corners, I'd be much
happier.