 Dear LEGO / 4113
Re: Expansion of Mosaic Line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:14:10 GMT

Jake Rentar wrote in message ...
Right.  And that would be called the 2x2 Roof Tiles Steep Sloped Black
(100x) bulk pack currently available from http://shop.lego.com and also the
same exact pieces identified as "frame/border pieces" in the 3443 mosaic
kit.

Well, if you're going to be *exact*, the frame pieces in the mosaic kit I
got were 2x4 roof tiles, not 2x2's. Plus you get 4 concave corner pieces,
which are always useful. But you were close :)

Now if there was only some way to get 2x2 convex corners, I'd be much
happier.

Kevin
NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: