 Dear LEGO / 4098
    Petition —Matt Hein
   Hello, everyone. On behalf of Dan Mattia's letter, and some concerns about lego's product line, I would like to start a petition to bring back castle and space products. Anyway, please read this. (URL) would also like to add that people outside of (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Petition —Sean Devolites
   (...) Wasssup Everyone, Even if Lego doesn't stop GALIDOR or Jack Stone, at least they'll see their unpopularity amongst fans. If we all tell them outright, maybe they'll change their ways. I don't see the downside to telling Lego that GALIDOR and (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)