 Dear LEGO / 4095
    Re: Letter —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think there's a fair chance that LD and TLC already know what we want. That's not the hard part. Giving us what we want is the hard part. Good luck though. Just please don't presume to speak for all of us, OK? (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Letter —Dan Mattia
   (...) Well, I figured if we showed TLC how many people want it, it will keep pushing them to do it. (...) I wasn't going to. I was going to say "Some of us" or something like that. ~Dan (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)