 Dear LEGO / 4012 (-10)
  Shifty, Coko found in Canada

I found Shifty and Coko sets at a dollar store here in Canada: (URL) wonder if TLC would be interested in knowing this, since the sets are such blatant rip-offs. I have read that there isn't much TLC can do about copyright violations occurring in (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!

(...) *Especially* if your set was not chosen as a Legend, let Lego know that you want them to continue releasing classic Lego sets. :-) -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  No Lego at Wizard World Chicago?

I just got back from Wizard World 2002 (the big comic book convention)and realized that there was no Lego presence there. I found that quite odd since the entire Lego product line is going towards liscensed properties, many deeply rooted in the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) But there are plenty of local/regional opportunities. In MichLUG, we have done space and castle displays at science fiction conventions and some members have done a fundraiser for a local church with train, space, and castle. It's just a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: lego sponsor ad for PBS's Arthur

"Christopher Tracey" <ctracey@enviroweb.org> wrote in message news:3D260BB3.204@en...web.org... (...) LEGO has been sponsoring Arthur for a long time. From what it sounds like from your description, they have updated their "sponsored by" piece. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) This is way too crossposted. Jude XFUT .trains (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) <snip> (...) Oh no, we here in the NGLTC often do stand alone shows that we are invited to do, or think up ourselves. We've done display at the Atlanta History Center during the Christmas holidays, the Festival of Trees (also Christmas (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) I see plenty of clubs: WAMALUG, NELUG, MICHLUG, etc. These cater to all Lego fans. As for Train Shows, virtually NONE are comprised of a single Lego Train layout, and organized by said train club. They're invited to model railroading shows, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

Aaron West wrote: <snip> (...) Hm. A better question might be "WHERE ARE the fan clubs for the other popular themes of CASTLE, PIRATE, and SPACE?" There are at least twelve organized LEGO train clubs in the US, plus clubs in the rest of the world as (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  lego sponsor ad for PBS's Arthur

I was just flipping through some channels and came across the 'this program brought to you by...' sponsor ad before the Arthur cartoon. I don't know how new this ad is but I thought it was very good. This is the ad where a small kid comes down to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact