 Dear LEGO / 4010
4009  |  4011
Subject:
No Lego at Wizard World Chicago?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 17:15:28 GMT

I just got back from Wizard World 2002 (the big comic book convention)and
realized that there was no Lego presence there. I found that quite odd since
the entire Lego product line is going towards liscensed properties, many
deeply rooted in the comic book marketplace. Several diverse toy companies
were there with their product lines both big and small. I was wondering if
there any plans to make a showing at Wizard World 2003? If not, I think you
guys are missing out on a large group that would welcome you with open arms.
Role players, miniature gamers, comic readers, action figure collectors;
these people have Lego written all over them, they just need to be shown the
way. An official table would go quite a long way in getting some crossover
spending action.

Or did I just miss it?

Jim