 Dear LEGO / 4010
    No Lego at Wizard World Chicago? —Jim Schifeling
   I just got back from Wizard World 2002 (the big comic book convention)and realized that there was no Lego presence there. I found that quite odd since the entire Lego product line is going towards liscensed properties, many deeply rooted in the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)